- Juice of ¼ of an orange
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 avocado seeded and scooped out of skin
- 2 Tbs roasted and charred Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 tsp Serrano pepper roasted seeded and diced
- 1 Tbs medium dice white onions
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- coarse ground salt to taste (sea salt is better)
Tableside Guacamole – it is THE signature dish at Boudro’s on the River Walk. Made with fresh avocado, chilies, tomatoes and onions – it is so good. But it’s the juice of an orange and a lime that really make this guacamole taste so fresh. Servers at Boudro’s make up 250 orders of Guacamole a day – that’s how famous it is!
Squeeze juices into bowl. Add avocado and coarsely chop. Add onions, roasted tomato, serrano and cilantro and fold into avocado mixture. Add salt (more is better). Result should be crudely chopped not mashed. Serve with warm tortilla chips for dipping. Enjoy!