Hi everyone. You’re invited to join fellow beer and food connoisseurs for a beer pairing dinner on Saturday, September 28! In honor of National Drink Beer Day, Boiler House Texas Grill & Wine Garden is set to host an evening with Texas ranch-style cuisine and craft beer from Ranger Creek Brewery.
Enjoy a fancy, five-course menu created by Executive Chef Jeff White and paired craft beers from the San Antonio-based brewery’s portfolio. Both White and a beer master from Ranger Creek Brewery will be on-hand to discuss each dish and its beer pairing – making this event not to be missed!
- Beer Brined Duck Pastrami with double cream stout mustard, pancetta and shredded Brussels sprouts. Paired with: Oatmeal Pale Ale
- Pickled Big Eye Tuna with mixed local lettuces, shaved Reggiano and Champagne vinaigrette. Paired with: Lucky Ol’ Sun
- La Bestia Braised Pork Belly with housemade grain mustard, spaetzle risotto and lump crab hollandaise. Paired with: La Bestia Aimable
- Sweet Bread and Spinach Stuffed Texas Quail with Jerusalem artichoke mousseline, almond milk crème fraiche foam and pickled morels. Paired with: Southtown IPA
- Dark Chocolate and Dried Chili Flourless Cake with chocolate cinnamon ice cream. Paired with: Mesquite Smoked Porter
Saturday, September 28, 2013