December is such a magical month! I keep bottles of bubbly in the refrigerator, so we can celebrate life at a moment’s notice. It’s also a time when we enjoy festive party foods that we don’t normally indulge in.
I’ve got some fabulous recipes for not only party foods but also for your special holiday meal…everything from Boudro’s delicate Parmesan Tuiles to Biga’s Famous Sticky Toffee Pudding. Many amazing chefs have shared some of their favorite recipes with me, and I’m thrilled to share them with you.
To make your work easier during this busy time of year, I’ve put all the recipes in one place…right here…that way you don’t have to search my entire website.
Enjoy…and as always, don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions.
- San Antonio Country Club Puerto Rican Pasteles
- The Best Party Appetizer
- Morton’s Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Boudro’s Parmesan Tuiles with Chipotle Goat Cheese
- Savory Butternut Squash Hash
- Gluten-Free Brioche Rolls
- Pickled Cherry Tomatoes
- Gluten-Free Au Gratin Potatoes
- Olivette’s Liberty Farms Duck
- LBJ Spiced Steak with Cauliflower Puree, Wax Beans and Patty Pans
- Paesanos’ Veal Osso Bucco
- HEB’s Ultimate Prime Rib Roast
- Les Dames Italian Style Braised Short Ribs
- Zinc’s Pepper Steak with Brandy Cream Sauce
- The Houstonian’s Chestnut Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- Central Market’s Eggnog Tiramisu
- Zinc’s Incredible Eggnog
- Messina Hof’s Pair of Ports Pie
- Perfect Apple Pie with Bourbon Sauce
- Chef John Besh’s Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Biga’s Famous Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Princess Di’s Bread and Butter Pudding
- Lidia Bastianich’s Chocolate Bread Parfait
- Short Rib and Butternut Squash Hash with Poached Eggs
- Kenny & Ziggy’s Chicken Pot Pie
- Central Market’s Breakfast Strata
- Orange Cream Filled French Toast