Here we go again!
The 16th Annual A Taste of the Northside is Wednesday, April 22nd from 5:30pm to 10:30pm — named the BEST FIESTA EVENT for 2011-2013!
All-inclusive tickets are only $65 in advance and can be purchased at BrightonSA.org or at any San Antonio H-E-B. They’re a little bit more expensive if you’d like to join me in VIP…I’ll be waiting for ya 😉 .
Come out and enjoy a night of puro Fiesta fun, including food tastings from over 50 of the Alamo City’s best restaurants, 3 live bands and over 40 wine and beer tastings! All proceeds from this event benefit the Brighton Center, an organization that has served children with disabilities and their families for over 40 years.
- $65 pre-sale; $70 at the door (includes 5 drink tix & 8 food taste tix)
- Extra food (5) and drink tickets (2) sold for $15 inside event ONLY and after 7:30pm w/ wristband
- Purchase your tickets – CLICK HERE!
- Use our EXCLUSIVE PROMO CODE for a discount off VIP tickets…see below!
- Queen of the Vine V.I.P. Lounge presented by M2 Technology featuring the TONS official Fiesta foodie – yours truly!
- $200 in advance/$250 on event day – See Goodtaste VIP DISCOUNT below…
- Located in the Main Building & Ballroom at the Club at Sonterra; 8+ Exclusive Restaurants Featured; Drink & Food Tickets, Indoor Access, VIP Shuttle Parking, and Wine Glass & Butler Tray
VIP PROMO CODE:
***Enter “GOODTASTEVIP” & receive $25 off EACH VIP ticket thru 4/20!***
2015 GA Restaurants:
2015 VIP Restaurants:
[This is just the initial list…there’s more to come!]