Grab some of your buds and then grab some spuds! These potatoes are literally overflowing with ingredients, but there’s no right or wrong was to go about stuffing them…We decided on HEB’s fully cooked shredded brisket. It’s like having two meals in one!
- Heat Oven to 400°F. Wash and scrub potatoes. Pierce each potato 4 times, around to allow steam to escape and avoid exploding potatoes. Lightly spray each potato with no-stick spray. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes on the center oven rack for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center pierces easily. Slit the potato open on top and gently squeeze towards the center. Keep potatoes warm.
- Heat the H-E-B Fully Cooked shredded brisket according to package directions and set aside. Stuff each potato with 2 Tablespoons shredded BBQ brisket, 1 Tablespoon shredded cheese, 2 Tablespoons chopped onion and tomatoes and 1 Tablespoon cilantro if desired.
- 8 medium size Idaho baking potatoes
- 12 ounces (1 container) H-E-B lower sodium & sugar shredded BBQ brisket
- ½ cup H-E-B shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
1 stuffed potato
Calories 290, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Total Carbohydrate 49 g, Dietary Fiber 5 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 14 g, Vitamin A 8% DV, Vitamin C 45% DV, Calcium 8% DV, Iron 15% DV.