I’m a huge fan of lamb. Packed with protein, zinc and vitamin B12, it’s so good for you. Try it marinated in this Mediterranean Charmoula Sauce from Boudro’s. Enjoy!
Add cumin, parsley leaves and next 6 ingredients to processor. Using on/off turns, process until coarse paste forms. With machine running, gradually add 4 tablespoons oil. Transfer 2 tablespoons charmoula to small bowl; whisk in lemon juice and remaining 4 tablespoons oil. Cover and chill to serve with lamb.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 ¼ tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 cups Fresh Italian parsley leaves, lightly packed
- 1 ¼ cups Fresh mint leaves, lightly packed
- 1 ¼ cups Fresh cilantro leaves, lightly packed
- 3 ea Large garlic cloves
- 1 ¼ tbsp Paprika
- ½ tbsp Coarse Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ cups EVOO, divided
- 1 ¼ tbsp Fresh lemon juice