Grill your favorite fish to accompany this terrific tag-a-long. Seriously y’all, they pair so well together! I can’t recommend this new dish from Paesanos enough. Rich butternut squash, tiny Brussels sprouts with dried cranberries, toasty almonds and it’s all drizzled with the most incredible butter sauce…something to be thankful for!
For Butter Sauce:
1. Dice butter in 1 oz. cubes; brown 2 ozs.
2. Cool to room temperature and place back over fire. Whisk in cream.
3. To emulsify, add remaining butter. Add wine, vinegar and maple while whisking.
4. Add herbs and check seasoning. Add fresh black pepper if desired.
1. Toss blanched brussel sprouts and butternut squash in Clarks Seasoning and Olive Oil.
2. Roast @ 350 degress until squash is starting to brown and is al dente to touch.
3. Add cranberries and almonds and roast 1 more minute to heat.
4. Toss warm roasted vegetables in brown butter.
- 4 oz. chilled butter
- 2 T heavy cream
- 1 T Sherry Vinegar
- 1 T Sherry Wine
- 2 t real maple syrup
- 2 T chopped fresh herbs (Italian Parsley, Sage)
- 3 c brussel sprouts (halved and blanched in salt water)
- 3 c butternut squash (1/2'' dice)
- ½ c dried cranberries (plumped in warm cranberry juice)
- ½ c toasted marcona almonds (course chopped)
- 4 T Clark's Seasoning
- 4 T Olive Oil
6-8 side servings