Here’s a delicious dish that’s a snap to make! From our friends at HEB Cooking Connection, you can have this recipe on the table in 15 minutes…from start to finish! Enjoy
1. Marinade beef with Vinaigrette for at least 30 mins.
2. Season with Adam’s Reserve Rub generously.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet at med-high heat and sear the beef 5 mins, add mushrooms, onions and marinade sauté 5 mins more.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!!!!!!
* Add 1/4c half & half or cream for a creamy sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 lbs Beef Top Sirloin Cubed
- Adam’s Reserve Prime Rib & Steak Rub
- ½ btl Cookwell & Co. Cracked Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1 med white onion Chopped