There’s nothing better than Bruschetta. It’s so easy to make and too much is never too much! Try this version by H-E-B Cooking Connections…the warm, melted pockets of Mozzarella get me every time! Enjoy as a healthy snack option or dress it up for your next get together…
1. Preheat oven to 350°f.
2. Split bread loaf open to expose butter. Place prepared garlic bread loaf on to a baking sheet, butter side up.
3. Spread on red pepper dip, sprinkle with bread dipper and place sliced mozzarella on top.
4. Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and top with fresh sliced basil. Slice and serve.
~For extra flavor drizzle with balsamic reduction~
- 1 loaf H-E-B Prepared Garlic Bread
- ½ cup Robert's Reserve Red Pepper Dip
- 1 Fresh Mozzarella Ball, sliced
- 2 TBSP Adam's Reserve: Bread Dipper
- 2 TBSP Fresh Basil: Thin Sliced
- 1 TBSP Adam's Reserve: Balsamic Reduction (optional)