Go all in on this gluten-free, guilt free mac and cheese from fancyashley.com. Enjoy!
- *Head over to The Pioneer Woman’s
site for the details on how to make the
- Mix the cheese sauce and noodles together in one large pan.
Scoop the mixture into the 4 oz. mason jars. I use this cupcake scooper to do this. Top with some grated
cheese and breadcrumbs (gluten free) and bake at 350 degrees on a baking sheet for about 30
- 4 cups XX Gluten Free Noodles
- 1 XX whole Egg, Beaten
- 1/4 cup (1/2 Stick Or 4 Tablespoons) XX Butter
- 1/4 cup XX Gluten Free All-purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups XX Nonfat Milk (original recipe uses whole milk)
- 2 teaspoons XX Dry Mustard
- 1 pound XX Grated Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon XX Salt, More To Taste
- 1/2 teaspoon XX Seasoned Salt, More To Taste
- 1/2 teaspoon XX Ground Black Pepper Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (optional to top with)