Hooray for Hatch chile season! Cooking Connections doubles up with how to make this Hatch Veracruzano and which vinos you need to complete the meal…
1. Preheat a large sauté pan on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
2. Season each filet with a liberal coating of Peppercorn & Garlic. Add the oil to preheated pan.
3. Turn heat to medium high. Add fish, turn over once. Remove fish to a service plate.
4. Add Hatch peppers and Veracruz sauce to original pan. Bring to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour pan sauce over fish, (which will help ensure fish is hot and ready to serve)
6. Top with queso and cilantro. Enjoy!
- 4 6 oz. Filets of favorite white fish
- 2 Tbsp Adam's Reserve: Peppercorn & Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Grapeseed oil
- 4-5 Hatch Chiles, Fresh Roasted and Cleaned
- 1 cup Cookwell & Company Veracruz Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Queso of choice: Cotija, Fresco, Parmigiano
- ¼ bunch Fresh Cilantro