Summer was made for salads like this! These colorful fruit cups are fun and delicious. Thanks to HEB Cooking Connection for the recipe. Enjoy them this summer!
Combine all the ingredients. Toss gently. Chill for 30 minutes or 1 hour. Serve in half a orange peel.
4 cups mixed fruit, chopped - for example:
- 1 melon, any type, chopped
- 1 box fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries) sliced
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- ½ cup grapes
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼-1/2 up of Cookwell & Company Watermelon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup pecans, pistachios or walnuts, chopped & toasted