This is a delicious, easy and healthy dish. I prepare it with flounder when available, but just about any white flakey fish will work. Thank you to Bianca Centofanti!
Place 1/4 c olive oil in skillet and heat. Salt and pepper filets and saute. In bowl add olives, tomatoes, capers, basil and remaining olive oil. Mix together and slighly mash tomatoes. When fish is done remove from skillet. Pour ingredients on top of filets and serve. Serves 2.
- 1/2 c Green olives, halved
- 1/2 c Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 c Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c Capers
- 1/2 c Whole basil leaves
- 1/2 c Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lb Flounder fillets or other white fish