What a unique way to prepare fresh fish! The wood plank gives it a great smoky taste, while keeping it moist and tender. Try this salmon with a glass of Angeline Pinot Noir. Enjoy!
Soak wood plank in water according to package directions. Prepare grill to a medium/high temp. Remove plank of wood from water, place fish on top. Season with Steak au Poivre Rub. Place fish on grill and cook, undisturbed, until the fish is cooked and opaque, approximately 15-20 minutes or until fish is 145 internal temperature. It is not necessary to turn the fish over. While fish is cooking gently warm Cookwell & Company Agave Dijon Glaze, soy sauce and tarragon over low heat. During the last few minutes of cooking spoon the warmed sauce over the top. Garnish with chopped green onion and tarragon if desired. Serve warm.
- 1 1/2 lb Salmon filets (can also use Snapper, Trout or Mahi Mahi)
- 1 tablespoon Adams Reserve Steak au Poivre seasoning
- 1 Cedar, Alderwood or Red Oak plank, soaked in water 2 hours
- ¾ cup Cookwell & Company Agave Dijon Glaze
- 1 teaspoon low salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- Optional Garnish: chopped green onions and fresh tarragon