Spectacular happens in no time with this seriously sweet stir fry idea from Cooking Connections. Green Valley Ranch’s ‘Sesame Ginger’ packs a wallop of flavor and really dresses up the shrimp nicely. Impress the fam or just about anyone by giving dinner on-the-go that “gourmet” feel! To watch how it’s prepared…click here.
Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add oil and when it just begins to smoke add shrimp and cook for 30 seconds stirring frequently. Add snap peas and bell pepper and continue to cook for another 30 seconds. Add the ½ bottle of GVR Sesame Dressing and Marinade and let sauce reduce and thicken for 20-30 seconds. Stir in green onion and almonds and cook for 15-20 more seconds to heat through. Serve over noodles or rice immediately.
For more delicious recipes and fun food and wine pairing ideas, subscribe to my newsletter.
- 1 lb 16/20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bag stringless Snap Peas
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned and cut in ½ in long pieces
- 1 bunch green onions, tops cut into ½ in long pieces
- ½ cup roasted Marcona Almonds (or cashews)
- 2 tbsp Grape Seed or Canola Oil
- ½ bottle Green Valley Ranch Sesame Ginger Dressing and Marinade