Aperol Spritz Popsicles
- 1/2 cup Aperol
- 1/2 cup prosecco
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- orange slices
- Sugar Water 1/2cup water + 1/2 cup sugar
- Bring water and sugar to a boil while stirring. Reduce heat and simmer a couple of minutes until sugars dissolved. Let cool.
- Combine Aperol, Prosecco, lemon juice and orange juice. Add sugar water.
- Place thinly sliced oranges in popsicle molds then fill molds approx 3/4 the way. Insert sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours at least.
- To remove popsicles, run water on the mold for a few seconds then gentle pull to release.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!