$5 Dollar Mom's Slow Cooker Mango Chicken
Erin Chase the '$5 Dollar Mom' has made a living educating the public on how to save money, while getting the most bang for their buck at the grocery store. She's also a fabulous chef! This slow cooker mango chicken takes about a day to prepare, but it's SO worth your wait.
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken thighs about 1 1/3 lb.
- olive oil drizzles
- Red Wine Vinegar drizzles
- Garlic Powder sprinkles
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 15oz. can diced tomatoes drained (or 2 medium garden tomatoes)
- 1 Mango seeded and diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the chicken thighs into the base of the slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place the diced red onion, drained diced tomatoes (or cut fresh tomatoes), zucchini slices and mango pieces over top and around the chicken thighs.
- Set slow cooker on low and cook for 8 to 10 hours. Dump and run! Serve Slow Cooker Mango Chicken with toast, as is, or with other simple side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!