Asian Tuna Salad
Think you’ve mastered the tried-and-true tuna salad? Check out this recipe from Simply Recipes. Your tuna salad formula just got a lot more sophisticated! This time, pick up some soba noodles, veggies, and sesame oil. Tuna tastes great warm or cold when paired with soba noodles. Enjoy!
- ounces to 12canned white albacore tuna packed in water drained
- 8 to 10 small radishes cut into wedges
- 1 large Carrot shredded
- 1 clove garlic smashed and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ to 1 serrano chile seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 whole green onion chopped
- 8 ounces soba noodles or fresh lettuce dry
- Place the drained tuna, radishes, shredded carrot, garlic, ginger, chile, vegetable oil, dark sesame oil, and rice vinegar in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, stir in the chopped cilantro and green onion. Serve with lettuce, or mixed in with cold, cooked soba noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!