Award-Winning Macaroni & Cheese
A recent contest held at Max's Wine Dive revealed a classic entry to their 'mac & cheese' challenge! This melted, cheesy concoction from Catalyst Catering combines a number of exotic cheeses - and bacon! - to form the ultimate critics' choice. Click here to watch how it comes together...
- 1 lb macaroni
- 3 cups heavy creme
- 2 cups All American pasteurized cheese
- 2 cups Feta cheese
- 1/2 lb bacon fried crisp and diced
- herbs fresh parsley and green onions
- bread crumbs
- clarified butter
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook macaroni.
- Place heavy cream in double boiler, add American cheese and 1c feta cheese and mix until melted and blended.
- Finely chop parsley and green onions.
- Mix bread crumbs and butter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!