Beer Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
This Beer Marinated Grilled Pork Chop recipe from Central Market features just eight ingredients and is easily prepared in just three simple steps. We love the addition of Texas pecans right at the end. Choose your favorite dark beer to marinate, but we love Shiner Bock for a fun Texas twist!
- 4 pork chops
- 1 bottle dark beer
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces blue cheese or feta cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a Ziploc bag, combine your chops, beer, garlic, and pepper. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade. Salt chops to taste. In a grill pan, over medium-high heat (we cooked ours on a charcoal grill), cook your chops until no longer pink and juices run clear. (145 degrees internal temp).
- Just before removing from heat, top your chops with cheese and onion until melted. Sprinkle on pecans just before serving.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Central Market.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!