Bistro Menil Tuna Tartare Bites
This melt-in-your mouth recipe transforms tuna into an experience. Thanks to Bistro Menil for sharing!
- 1/2 pound tuna loin minced
- 1 package pot sticker wrappers
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 package spicy sprouts
- extra-virgin olive oil cooking spray
- Combine tuna, scallions, wasabi mayonnaise and tamari then refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Holding a wrapper flat in one hand, spray lightly with cooking spray. Place wrapper evenly over taco shell baking rack (2 per tine) and repeat until rack is full.
- Starting at the top of each wrapper, using your index fingers gently press the wrapper against the rack thereby removing most of the air bubbles (some bubbles are acceptable as they provide character to the “taco” shell).
- Place back in the oven for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove rack from oven and allow shells to cool on rack.
- Fill each shell with 2 tablespoons of mixture and garnish with spicy sprouts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!