Blanca Aldaco's award winning cucumber martini
Blanca of Aldaco's Stone Oak has a knack for coming up with some of the most creative drink ideas anywhere. This one is no exception. Delicious!!
- 2 oz Partida Tequila Reposado
- 1 oz Freshly squeezed cucumber juice
- 1 1/2 oz Organic Agave nectar
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- Peel cucumber before juicing. Reserve cucumber wheel for garnish. Rim glass with Trechas Lime Salt (available in grocery stores). Pour all ingredients in shaker with ice and shake a minimum of 15 times. Strain and serve in fun martini glass.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!