Recipe and image courtesy of Gustology
Bloody French 75
Red food coloring elevates this classic French 75 to the dark side! A spooktacular spiked drink from Gustology for Halloween...
- 1 1/2 oz Dripping Springs Gin
- 3/4 oz Thatcher's Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz Brut Champagne
- Orange peel garnish
- Agave Nectar* optional for rimmed glass
- Red food coloring optional for rimmed glass
- Add ice and ingredients to mixing cup. Stir lightly. Strain into a champagne flute. Squeeze orange peel over glass for garnish.
- Optional: To rim the glass, add agave nectar and red food coloring to a plate. Mix together. Then dip glass to rim it.
Photo Courtesy: Julie Eitner
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!