BuffBurger's Buff Classic
We believe the best burgers are made from the best ingredients! The quality of the beef, sauces, and even the cheese makes a huge difference! At BuffBurger in Houston, they like to make everything in house from their mayo, pickles, BBQ sauce, and even their jalapeno ketchup! They also believe good beef only needs salt and pepper to satisfy those burger cravings!
- 7 ounce of prime local Texas Beef formed into a 3 in diameter patty
- 1 Challah Hamburger Bun
- Pinch of coarse Sea Salt
- Pinch of Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 leaf of butter lettuce
- 2 pieces of sliced tomato
- 2 rings of sliced red onions
- 3 slices of house pickles
- 1 Tablespoon mayo
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese optional
- Heat your grill over high heat. While the grill is heating up, sprinkle your patty liberally with the coarse salt and black pepper. Lay your patty seasoned side down, then season the other side
- Place the patties on the grill and cook the first side for 3 minutes and flip, if trying to cook your burgers to a medium temperature.
- While the second side is cooking, butter your 2 pieces of Challah bun and toast them on the flat top or grill.
- After a total of 6-7 min cooking time on the patty, add your 2 piece of cheddar cheese to the patty. Give them a bit of time for the edges to melt onto your chargrilled patty.
- Take your toasted bun and add the mayo to the top bun. Place your cooked patty onto the bottom toasted bun and begin layering your vegetables on top of your patty
- Once you are done add the top of the bun to your burger and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!