Central Market's Korean Ssamjang Rub
Stoke the fire in your taste buds with a great grill rub from Central Market. We're ready for this sweet and spicy Korean Ssamjang that makes mouthwatering ribs, shaved beef and chicken thighs. It's made with doenjang, or fermented soybean paste, and gochujang, Korean red chili paste. You can find both in the international section at your grocery store.
- ¼ cup fermented soybean paste doenjang
- 1-2 teaspoons Korean Red Chili Paste gochujang
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 Scallion chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds toasted
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, adjusting the amount of chile paste to taste.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Central Market.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!