Cheeseburger Pizza - the best of both worlds! Made with Riserva Premium Cheese from my friends at Sysco Foods.
- 2 oz CHEESE CHDR MILD FTHR SUPC #2404135
- 2 oz CHEESE MOZZ/PROV WM SUPC #2856060
- 2 oz TOPPING PIZZA BEEF CRUMB SUPC #2368900
- 1 oz KETCHUP SQUEEZE RED UPSI SUPC #6638738
- 2 oz MUSTARD PRPD YELLOW SUPC #4006797
- 1 oz PICKLE CHIP BRD/BUTR JALA SUPC #4872719
- .5 oz LETTUCE ROMAINE SHRED SUPC #0546804
- .5 oz ONION RED FRESH JUMBO SUPC #1094663
- 2 oz TOMATO HOT HOUSE SUPC #2453637
- FLOUR HI-GLUTEN BL recipe, SUPC #8377477
- Stretch dough to desired size, usually one ounce of dough per inch of pizza. Use equal parts of ketchup and mustard in place of pizza sauce. Spread from the center of the pizza to the outer edges.
- Apply an even layer of both cheeses to cover the sauce, use slightly less cheese towards the center for a crispier crust.
- Top with beef crumbles and bake at 500 degrees until cheese is golden and crust is crispy. Remove from oven and layer with toppings beginning with freshly diced tomato, shredded romaine, shaved red onion and slivered pickles.
- Top with a light drizzle of mustard and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!