Corn Fields Cocktail
Sip on this signature tequila based beverage from Signature in San Antonio! The gorgeous Andrew Weissman inspired restaurant has Corn Fields as an option on its Brunch Cocktail menu.
- 1.5 oz Olmeca Altos Tequila
- 2 oz. sweet-corn yellow tomato juice (recipe below)
- .5 oz agave
- .5 oz lime juice
- Rocks glass
- 1 lime wheel for garnish
Sweet-Corn Yellow Tomato Juice:
- 3-4 ears corn
- 2 lbs. yellow heirloom tomatoes
- Husk corn and shave away the kernels.
- Juice tomatoes and corn separately.
- Create a 3-1 tomato to corn mixture and pass through cheesecloth.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Signature, Inspired by Chef Andrew Weissman.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!