Delicious peach cobbler
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
- (yes easy & good)
- In a medium saucepan, combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Cook over low heat until peaches are tender (not mushy) and the mixture thickens. Pour into a lightly buttered 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Cut both pie crusts into one inch pastry strips. Arrange half of pastry strips in a lattice design over peaches.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and gently press baked pastry strips into peach mixture.
- Repeat lattice design over peaches with remaining strips. Return to oven and bake about 35 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!