Here’s a fun summer recipe from the legendary Earl Abel’s!! You can get this on their lunch menu or try it at home. Enjoy!
- Allow hamburger dill pickle slices to drain on a plate
- Dip pickles in egg wash
- Coat pickles in favorite breading (chicken fried steak breading works great)
- Fry pickles for approximately 3 minutes at 350º
- Serve with ranch dressing or any other appropriate favorite dipping sauce
- Hamburger dill pickles
- Egg Wash
- Your Favorite Breading
- Dipping Sauce, Ranch dressing is a favorite
Earl Abel's Fried Pickles
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!