Fogo de Chão Quinoa Tabbouleh
This traditional dish gets a new age upgrade with quinoa! It's simple to put together and absolutely refreshing.
- 4 cups Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 4 cups thinly sliced Green Onions
- 1½ cups finely diced Roma Tomatoes
- 1½ cups finely diced Cucumber
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa follow packet cooking instructions
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2½ tbsp. fresh chopped mint
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Cook Quinoa according to packet directions, cool and add to a mixing bowl.
- Place all freshly chopped ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle lime juice, olive oil and seasonings. Mix well.
- Place in a service bowl and enjoy!
This recipe is provided courtesy of Fogo de Chão.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!