You've heard of the French 75. This '77 from the Toulouse Cafe and Bar in ATX calls for gin, elderflower liqueur, plus grapefruit and lemon juice, shaken and strained into a coupe glass -- topped with prosecco. Parisian perfection!
- .5 oz gin
- .5 oz Elderflower liqueur
- .5 oz grapefruit juice
- .25 oz lemon juice
- prosecco (or other sparkling wine)
- Add gin, elderflower liqueur, grapefruit juice and lemon juice to shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a coupe glass.
- Top the rest of the glass off with the prosecco or sparkling wine.
- Garnish a raspberry and lemon twist.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Beverage Director John Michael O'Shea with Toulouse Cafe and Bar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!