Life is golden, ain't it? We think so! Start, continue OR wind down your day with this creamy Golden Latte for on-the-go. Made with coconut and unsweetened almond milk.
- 1 13.5 ounce can coconut milk
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ounce piece fresh ginger finely sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a 2 quart container or bowl, mix all ingredients together and whisk until honey is dissolved. Let aromatics infuse overnight or at least 12 hours.
- Strain off aromatics and adjust seasoning. More honey if you prefer sweeter and more almond milk if like the consistency thinner.
- Serve over ice in clear glass to show off the beautiful golden-yellow color.
Recipe courtesy of My Name is Joe. Photo by Ashlyn Allison.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!