Why not try a dish that will brighten your table? Here, the pork is accompanied by a vibrantly colorful pea salad, carrying the taste of spring. Punched up with a few splashes of zesty lemon juice and the flavors of tarragon and mustard, this salad is just the right complement to the spiced-up essence of the pork.
Place pork on large sheet of plastic wrap and brush with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with Smoky Spice Rub. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
To make Spring Mixed Pea Salad, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 6 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Set aside.
Bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Add peas and sugar snaps and boil 2 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Rinse under cold running water and drain well.
Whisk together tarragon, lemon rind (optional), mustard, sugar, salt, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and remaining 3 tablespoons lemon juice in large bowl until blended. Toss in onion and drained peas.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill pork, turning occasionally, until it registers 135°F on an instant-read thermometer, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, slice, and serve with pea salad.
- 1 Tbsp. GOYA® Sazonador Total
- 1tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1¼ lbs.
- 4½ Tbsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 red onion, cut into ½” dice
- 4 Tbsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice (or fresh), divided
- 3 cups GOYA® Frozen Peas
- 1½ cups sugar snap peas, halved crosswise
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind (optional)
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt