Goya Foods’ Spicy Strawberry Margarita
We’re sure this delicious Spicy Strawberry Margarita from Goya Foods will become your favorite. Muddled strawberries paired with sugar, lime juice and fresh jalapeño are a fun twist on a classic! Serve in salt-rimmed glasses with fun garnishes of strawberries, jalapeños and lime wheels.
- 8 whole fresh strawberries or fresh-frozen GOYA Whole Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 cup thinly sliced strawberries about 8 whole strawberries
- ¾ cup GOYA Lime Juice
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 fresh jalapeño stemmed, de-seeded and diced
- 2 cups GOYA Coconut Water
- 1 ½ cups tequila
- ½ cup triple sec
- Ice cubes
- 1 fresh jalapeño cut into 8 thin slices
- 8 lime wheels
- Without slicing all the way through, cut about 4-6 slits vertically into each whole strawberry. Spread slices out to create strawberry fans; set aside.
- Place salt in a small dish. Rub the rim of 8 glasses with lime wedges, then dip in salt. Set aside.
- In a large pitcher, combine sliced strawberries, lime juice, sugar and jalapeño; muddle until strawberries are mashed and juicy. Stir in coconut water, tequila and triple sec until well blended.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and one-quarter of the margarita mix. Shake until the shaker is frosty and very cold. Repeat with three more batches.
- Pour over salt-rimmed glasses filled with ice. Garnish each serving with a strawberry fan, jalapeño slice and lime wheel.
You can find Goya Foods Products at most major grocery stores, but if your local grocer doesn’t carry these products, you can request them! This recipe is courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!