H-E-B's Texas Margarita Mimosa
- 8 ounces Tres Agaves Margarita Mix
- 1 medium lime zested and juiced, 4 thin slices reserved for garnish
- 2 tsp grenadine syrup
- 8 ounces fresh-squeezed orange Juice
- 12 ounces sparkling white wine like Prosecco, cava or moscato
- Pour margarita mix, lime juice and zest into a small pitcher. Blend together and pour into an ice cube tray.
- Gently drop a few drops of grenadine syrup into each compartment then swirl with a toothpick. Freeze until solid.
- Once frozen, add ice cubes to champagne flutes or wide rimmed glasses depending on the size of the ice cubes.
- Gently pour orange juice and sparkling white wine (or Central Market Prosecco Soda - for a non-alcohol version) over margarita ice cubes.
- Garnish each glass with a thin slice of lime and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!