A Fiesta favorite: Get the party started with this delicious appetizer. Contributed by Mickey Hillsman, you can find this recipe in the official Fiesta cookbook. For more Fiesta recipes and fun, click on my Fiesta Foodie Page. Viva Fiesta!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic,parsley and Tabasco sauce. Spoon the mixture into a 9″ pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Sprinkle hot dip with tomato and chives for garnish. Serve with crackers, pita triangles or corn chips.
- 1 – 14 oz can artichoke hearts in brine — drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese — (4 ozs)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- Chopped tomato for garnish
- Tabasco Sauce(to taste)
- Crackers, pita triangles or corn chips — for serving