John Soules Food Southern-Style Tender Breakfast Sandwich
This hearty and filling breakfast sandwich is sure to become a fast favorite! There are so many layers of flavor with the chicken, egg, and bacon, you’re sure to be craving more!
- 12 John Soules Foods Southern Style Tenders
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 Tablespoons pepper jelly
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven and bake biscuits according to the package directions. Set aside until they are needed.
- Cook JSF Southern Style Chicken Tenders in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165.
- While JSF Southern Style Tenders are cooking, heat a large skillet over moderately high heat and place bacon in a single layer and cooked until desired doneness.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and begin frying eggs in batches. Cook until your desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper after they have been removed from the skillet.
- Split biscuits in half. Top with pepper jelly, 1-2 JSF Southern Style Tenders, cheese, eggs, bacon, and then cover with another biscuit top to create a sandwich. Drizzle a little honey over the top to finish it off! Repeat with remaining biscuits to make 6 sandwiches.
- Place back in oven for about 2 minutes to melt cheese and reheat biscuit.
- Drizzle honey on top and serve immediately!
MAKE AHEAD This recipe is easy to make ahead and store or freeze. Wrap sandwiches tightly in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator or freeze. To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the sandwich and wrap in a paper towel. Place into microwave for 1 minute, or until heated through completely.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!