Killen's BBQ Baked Beans
Famous BBQ Baked Beans from Chef Ronnie Killen of Killen's Barbecue! Made with shredded rib meat, brown sugar, molasses and your favorite BBQ sauce.
- 4 cups cooked and drained navy beans
- 10 ounces of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/3 cup bacon sliced into ½” pieces
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- ½ cup shredded rib meat
- 5 ounces brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- ½ - 1 jalapeno chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Combine all ingredients well in a large bowl or pot. Pour into a large casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let baked beans stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Killen's Barbecue.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!