Mango Chili Shrimp Ceviche
All ceviche is tasty, but this version kicks it up a notch with the added tropical and spicy flavor of Mango Chili.
- 12 medium raw shrimp (cleaned and chopped)
- ¼ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 small Mango peeled and chopped
- 1 small avocado cut into chunks
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
- ZAS! Mango Chili Super-Seasoning
- Toss the shrimp in the lime juice enough to cover all the shrimp. Let sit for 12-20 minutes.
- Once the shrimp is opaque, add the mango, avocado, tomato, red onion, jalapeño and cilantro. Toss to combine all ingredients. Add more lime juice and let it sit in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle on the ZAS! Mango Chili Super-Seasoning before eating.
Recipe and Image courtesy of ZAS!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!