Mattie's Bacchus Cup
Select your favorite light colored spirit and combine with white wine, hibiscus tea, ginger and lime. The result is this beautiful bacchus cup from Mattie's at Green Pastures in Austin!
- 1.25 oz spirit (tequila, vodka, gin and Pimm's #1 all work well)
- .5 oz Grüner Veltliner
- 3 oz cold, strong hibiscus tea (recommend Nile Valley tea – for strong brewed tea, follow instructions, but use 1.5 times the dry tea)
- 1 oz Ginger Lime Cordial
Ginger Lime Cordial:
- 2 parts Ginger Syrup (recommend Ginger People Organic Ginger Syrup)
- 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Beverage Director Jason Stevens at Mattie's.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!