My Name is Joe Coffee Company's Hazelnut & Smoked Paprika Hummus
Stuck in a storebought hummus rut? Make this Hazelnut Hummus from My Name is Joe Coffee Company in Austin for your weekend gatherings. Hazelnut oil and smoked paprika give this heavenly hummus a unique twist. Serve it up with fresh vegetables (we love organic cucumbers and vine-ripened tomatoes) or fresh-baked pita bread from Central Market.
- 1 pint cooked chickpeas drained
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- In food processor, blend together all ingredients until it becomes a thick but smooth paste. Adjust salt and lemon to taste and transfer to a non reactive container.
This recipe is provided courtesy of My Name is Joe Coffee Company in Austin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!