One Pot Mushroom Spinach Artichoke Pasta
"Simple, flavorful, hearty, and just 25 min from start to finish. And just one single pot! What more do you need?"
- 12 ounces Fettuccine
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts drained, 14-ounce
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine fettuccine, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, thyme, red pepper flakes and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, Parmesan and butter until the spinach has wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Damn Delicious.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!