I first tasted this delicious corn pudding at a wine tasting at Paesanos 1604. I liked it so much, I begged them for the recipe so I could pass it along. It’s made with roasted corn. Enjoy!
1. Saute corn and garlic shallot mix. Add cream.
2. Bring to a boil and then simmer 5 minutes.
3. Add cream cheese and blend in blender until smooth.
4. Cool. Mix in eggs and cilantro.
5. Season to taste.
6. Sautee celery onion for filling until translucent. Add bacon and corn.
7. Add to 9″ par-baked pie shell. Add hard boiled egg.
8. Bake at 300 degrees until almost set. Cover with cracker mix. Then bake for 10 more minutes.
Cool to room temperature before slicing.
- 1 cup roast corn
- 2 Tbsp garlic shallot
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 cups cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 egg yolks
|2 Tbsp cilantro|
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups roasted corn
- 3 diced hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon
- 1 par-baked pie shell
- 1 cup Ritz Cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter