Piña Colada with Whiskey
We all love Piña Coladas until we realize we're out of rum! Try this Piña Colada with Whiskey, a velvety-smooth spin on the classic drink using Irish Whiskey and caramel syrup, and of course, a little Coco Lopez!
- 1 teaspoon Coco Lopez
- 0.5 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 0.25 ounces half and half
- 0.25 ounces caramel syrup
- 0.25 ounces fig syrup
- 0.5 ounces Lemorton Selection Calvados Imported by Skurnick
- 1.5 ounces Tullamore DEW Caribbean Rum Cask
- Blend all ingredients in a blender with ice, Pour into tulip beer glass, top with pebble ice (if available). Garnish with nutmeg.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Tullamore Dew.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!