Radicchio–Stone Fruit Salad
"Walnuts can get bitter if toasted too long, so remove them from the oven as soon as they turn golden brown."
- ½ cup Walnuts
- 2 leaves small heads of radicchio separated
- 4 ripe peaches or nectarines sliced, or 8 apricots, quartered
- ½ cup parsley leaves with tender stems divided
- 3 scallions thinly sliced, divided
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup crumbled sheep’s-milk cheese or chèvre
- Preheat oven to 325°. Toast walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until golden brown, 7–10 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
- Combine radicchio, peaches, parsley, half of scallions, and walnuts in a large bowl. Drizzle in oil and lemon juice and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese and remaining scallions, parsley, and walnuts to salad and gently toss again to combine.
This recipe is courtesy of Alison Carroll (Bon Appetit).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!