Scruffy Duffies' Pizza Fries
- 1 32 oz bag of frozen French fries
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked ground sausage
- 1/4 cup Pepperoni Slices
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add additional ingredients as desired cooked sliced mushrooms, chopped green bell peppers, sliced red onions, sliced jalapenos, sliced banana peppers, sliced olives, diced tomatoes and other proteins such as chopped ham, crumbled bacon and grilled chicken.
- In a large sheet pan, cook the frozen French fries according to package directions.
- When fully cooked, remove sheet pan from the oven and top the fries with sauce, sausage, pepperoni slices, cheese and any additional ingredients as desired.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about five minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is courtesy of Scruffy Duffies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!