Soda Pop’s Secret Sauce
This recipe for this “Secret Sauce” comes from Soda Pops in Boerne, Texas. It’s an all-purpose hamburger and sandwich spread and makes a tasty dip for sweet potato fries or onion rings.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/8 cup finely chopped pickle
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic heaping
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/8 cup sriracha
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar heaping
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
MAKE AHEAD The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. This recipe and photo are courtesy of Soda Pops Patio Grill & Sugar Shack in Boerne.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!