Take a sip of this refreshing end of summer cocktail made with Seersucker Southern Style Gin, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, club soda and muddled mint. Courtesy of Trey Azar, Seersucker Founder & Master Distiller.
- 2 oz Seersucker Southern Style Gin
- .75 oz lime juice
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 oz club soda
- 3-5 mint leaves
- Slap 4-5 mint leaves to make them more fragrant.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker, and shake with ice.
- Strain into Collins glass over fresh ice or into a chilled coup glass, and top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint and lime.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Seersucker Southern Style Gin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!