Spring Potato Salad
This is a great spring dish to enjoy fresh potatoes, cucumbers and herbs!
- 2 lb organic unpeeled boiled potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 lb organic cucumbers thinly sliced
- Combine boiled potatoes and cucumbers.
- Fold in olive oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
- Add herbs to your liking (dill, parsley, mint, chives, thyme). Serve at room temperature.
Recipe and Image courtesy of personal chef/lifestyle designer Brit Schremmer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!