Springtime Salad with Asparagus, Strawberries, and Radish
This is the perfect spring salad from Chef Maggie C. Perkins. Light and lush with asparagus, sliced strawberries, and radishes, tossed with fresh mixed greens and cannellini beans.
- 1 handful mixed greens
- 2–3 stalks early asparagus
- 3 radishes trimmed and thinly sliced
- 5–6 whole strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 ounce nuts your favorite
- ½ cup cannellini beans
- Toss ingredients together on individual salad plates or bowls, and dress with your favorite lightly flavored dressing.
Recipe and image courtesy of Texas Farmers Market.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!